At ThinLenses we know that choosing new glasses can be a little daunting. With so many choices available, sometimes it is difficult to know where to start. How do you know which frames will look good on you?For those of us with strong or complex prescriptions trying on frames in the high street doesn’t really work. Because you have to take off your existing glasses, you can’t really tell what the new frames look like, as without your glasses all you’ll probably be able to see is a blurred image in the mirror. With the ThinLenses Virtual Mirror, you can simply upload a photo of yourself and try on as many frames as you want, virtually. As you’ll already be wearing your existing glasses, you will be able to see exactly what each frame looks like on your face. Once you have chosen a few that you like you can then compare them, side by side.
Using the ThinLenses Virtual Mirror is really easy, just follow these simple steps…
• Before you start you will need a passport style photo of yourself .
• Go to http://www.thinlenses.co.uk
• Click on the Virtual Mirror button from the main menu
• First of you need to upload your photo
• Use the controls to adjust the size and position of your photo so that it fits inside the green dotted oval
• Now adjust position and size of the sample frame
• You are now ready to try on some frames
• Select a category and as you hover the mouse over each frame you will be able to see yourself trying each one on, virtually
• Any that you like, you can add into a wish list
• Once you have selected a few you, can see what they look like side by side. Just click on the view wish list button, and as you hover your mouse over the images, not only will you be able to see what each frame looks like on you, but you will also be able to see the details for that particular frame.
So give the Thin Lenses Virtual Mirror a try, and take the guesswork out of choosing your next pair of glasses. For more information check out our video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4Ld9lEspik that explains how to use the ThinLenses Virtual Mirror, or contact one of our customer service team on 020 8150 3484 or email@example.com.